Health and Safety Notice
We at The Hess Collection pride ourselves on excellence in wine quality and visitor experience; we must also excel in ensuring employee and guest safety.
- Experiences will be held in a private setting with just your group
and your dedicated wine educator
- Wine educators will undergo daily temperature checks, and
wear masks, gloves and practice social distancing during your experience
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided around the facility.
- On top of our regular cleaning procedures, we’re making our routines more rigorous by:
- Sanitizing surfaces with products proven to be effective against the COVID-19 virus.
- Careful sterilization of all wine glasses and service ware
- Cleaning all surfaces in between each tasting guest
- Implemented a hand-sanitizing and stay-at-home protocols for our
valued team of employees
Our number one priority is your health and safety, with everyone’s well-being in mind, please observe the following:
- Have temperature checked upon arrival
- Wear face covering while visiting
- Avoid visiting if you have a cough or fever
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue or elbow
- Use the available hand sanitizing stations
- Provide contact information for each guest
If you would like more information about our Estate Experiences, or have any questions, please contact us.