- 2 lbs. Cooked Crab (cleaned and cracked)
- 1 bunch Green Onion, chopped
- 1 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Pickled Ginger, chopped
- 8 ea. Garlic Cloves, sliced
- 1 c Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Oil (canola or vegetable)
- 1 Tsp. Toasted Sesame Seeds
Cook crab for 8 minutes per pound, clean and crack.
Place oil in large pan. Add sliced garlic and cook until light brown. Add pickled ginger and green onions and cook for thirty seconds.
Add crab and toss with sweet chili sauce until hot. Add cilantro and place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.